FINANCING YOUR NEW AIR CONDITIONING OR HEATING EQUIPMENT PURCHASE
WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL NATIONAL BANK
Wells Fargo Financial National Bank offers several special options for financing your new product or service with approved credit. That way, you can invest in your home's comfort or respond to an unexpected heating and cooling need without breaking your budget.
With approved credit from Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, you'll enjoy:
- Convenient monthly payments
- Special financing terms
- Easy online account management
Plus, by taking advantage of financing, you won't use up your existing funding sources, like a home equity line of credit, other credit card or bank account. They will still be available when you need them.
Please contact us to find out which financing options are available to you, or to learn about special financing promotions.
SPRINGLEAF FINANCIAL SERVICES
You can use a personal loan from Springleaf Financial Services for a wide range of purposes, including:
- Easy and secure online application
- No application fee
- Any size loan to meet your needs
- Fast response - usually in one hour or less
- Secured or unsecured loans
Please contact us to find out which Springleaf financing options are available to you.
Microf is a relationship based company that places top priority on the wants and needs of our customers. Our innovative rent-to-own strategy provides unmatched flexibility to consumers through quick response times and multiple payment terms and options. Microf helps restore the heating and cooling needs of the consumer with an affordable monthly payment through our extensive dealer network.
5 Things You Need to Know About Microf:
- We specialize in lease purchase financing for residential replacement HVAC systems.
- We have a simple application process.
- We offer near-real-time Pre-Approval, Further Review, or Decline decisions.
- We offer convenient 35, 47, or 59 month term options with affordable monthly payments.
- Customers can take advantage of meaningful monthly payment and early purchase option discounts.
Call us for more information on how the Microf program can work for you.